Like many other Web sites, www.redrocksecured.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies & Data
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
- Mail Chimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
- Adroll: When visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that your site will collect.
- Instructions on how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Redrocksecured.com does maintain a newsletter which visitors may sign up for voluntarily using the subscription form in out footer and at the end of blog posts. To subscribe you must provide your email address via the Mail Chimp subscription form and confirm subscription using the double-optin form. Redrocksecured.com does not share this information.
We may use Akismet on Redrocksecured.com to help prevent spam.
Protection of Information
Redrocksecured.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Your Data Rights
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site, we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
If we are required by applicable data protection laws to obtain your consent to any material changes before they come into effect, then we will do so in accordance with law.
Additional data protection rights for EEA residents
If you are a resident of a European Territory, you have the following enhanced rights under EU data protection law:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us about questions or concerns” heading below.
you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us about questions or concerns” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. Specifically, you can withdraw consent for us or our partners to drop our __adroll cookie and our partners’ cookies by clicking hereor by withdrawing consent for AdRoll when you see a “consent banner” on a publisher or advertiser site which lists AdRoll as a vendor.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Territories are available here.) However, if you have any questions about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are unable to obtain the information or resolution that you seek, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .
Please note that we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process on behalf of our clients and partners. Where we act as a processor for our clients and partners (for example, with respect to our email products), you should direct any requests to access, correct, update, or delete your personal data to the respective client or partner. We will respond to any requests by a client or partner to provide assistance with such requests within 30 days.
- About AdRoll Group’s Services
AdRoll Group provides targeted advertising and marketing services for our advertiser clients (“Advertisers”).
Our products help show our customers’ ads to the people that are most likely to find them interesting. We aim to make advertising more useful and relevant to consumers by showing ads that are best tied to their specific interests. And we show these ads on websites which rely on advertising revenue to support the content we all consume each day, often for free.
To do this, when you visit a website or a mobile application operated by an Advertiser (collectively “Digital Properties”) or we serve you an ad on behalf of an Advertiser on a third party site, we may collect some or all of the data described in this Privacy Notice. Our platform uses that data, as well as other data described below, to help Advertisers provide ads to you that are more relevant to you.
For example, let’s say you just joined a local soccer club and are in the market for a new soccer ball. If you visit ACME Soccer Ball Co.’s website in search of the perfect soccer ball, but don’t purchase one just yet because you are still looking, we may later show you ACME Soccer Ball Co. ads to encourage you to come back and purchase one of their soccer balls, perhaps even with a discount offer or notice of an upcoming sale. We may also show you ads from ACME Soccer Ball Co. or other companies with additional product recommendations you may be interested in, such as for soccer cleats, or tickets to an upcoming soccer match, as you browse the internet. If you gave ACME Soccer Ball Co. your email address for marketing purposes, we may also serve ACME Soccer Ball Co. ads to you through other channels, such as by email.
- What data is collected
We collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Activity on Advertisers’ Digital Properties:This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser’s website or app. For example, which pages you visited and when, what items were clicked on a page, how much time was spent on a page, whether you downloaded a white paper on a business to business website, what items you placed into your online shopping cart, what products were purchased and how much was paid.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we lawfully receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers (meaning identifiers that help identify your browser or device, but do not directly identify you as a person) which some Advertisers or other third party Advertising Platforms choose to share with us – for example, your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser, an identifier (such as a cookie) associated with a hashed version of your email address, or demographic data such as age range. We may work with our Advertisers and Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enable us to more accurately recognize a particular unique browser or device and the advertising interests associated with it.
- Email from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses from their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. For example, if you have given ACME Soccer Ball Co. your email address, through our service, ACME Soccer Ball Co. may send you a promotional email for a soccer ball you looked at but did not purchase. Similarly, if you provided your email to a software website when you downloaded a white paper, through our services the software company may send you a follow-up email providing you with more information about the software company’s products or services. We use clear emails supplied by Advertisers only for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser with their own advertising efforts and, in some cases, so we can report performance data back to the Advertiser’s CRM / reporting system. – we do not share email addresses with other third parties for their advertising purposes.
- Hashed email addresses:If an Advertiser allows, we may collect hashed versions of the emails that are entered on that Advertiser’s site. Hashing is a “one-way function” that effectively pseudonymizes email addresses. For instance, when firstname.lastname@example.org is run through a typical hashing function, it becomes the following string of code: 0F0B7B1A1A7E8BDBBC6AA545F8CCD6F83671B32479271BFCB6CC8498912058D5.
- We take this step to de-identify data and protect email addresses while being able to use an identifier to better connect devices and browsers. We describe how this helps us better provide our services in “How we use the data we collect” below.
- How we use the data we collect
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device to serve the most relevant ads to you and, in turn, improve performance of an Advertiser’s ad campaigns. Specifically, we use this data for:
- Targeting:Selecting ads that are more likely to be relevant to you based on the interests previously associated with your device and the time of day you may be most interested in viewing these specific ads. For example, we may show you ads for your favorite shopping site (or similar sites we think you may like) during lunch or commute hours.
- Frequency capping:Making sure that you don’t see the same ad too many times.
- Sequencing:If you are being served a sequence of ads, making sure we show you the right ad next in the sequence.
- Cross-device matching:Identifying all devices that are likely to be associated with you so that ads can be targeted, capped and sequenced across those devices. For example, cross-device matching helps us NOT show you ads for the shoes you were looking at on your phone but that already purchased on your tablet. Instead we’ll try to show you ads for an upcoming triathlon where you can put those shoes to work. It also helps us match devices so we can honor your opt-out choices across all devices we know are connected to the opted-out cookie.
- Attribution: Monitoring when, where, and at what price we served certain ads on behalf of an Advertiser so that we can measure our influence on the marketing result of the Advertiser’s campaigns and overall marketing strategy. For example, being able to measure if a certain ad campaign (the ads shown and to whom they were shown) actually sold more soccer balls for ACME Soccer Ball Co.
- Reporting: Providing Advertisers insights into how their ads are performing and gain insights into their customers. Reporting may include ad metrics such as impressions, clicks, and conversions (however the Advertiser may define a “conversion,” for example, a sale or a white paper download). For example, if an ad is not performing well (customers aren’t clicking on it), the Advertiser will be able to see that data and update the ad (perhaps with a better deal!). With respect to specific cookie data, we limit reporting to cookie activity on the specific Advertiser’s website and which ads were shown whether there was engagement with those ads.
Data is reported in the aggregate for the campaign and, at times, at the cookie level. For some customers, ad metrics are reported at the domain level at the contact level. For some customers, ad metrics such as impressions, clicks, conversions etc. are aggregated at the domain level (the domain representing the company/account the Advertiser wanted to target) as well as at the contact level (the individual to whom the ad is being targeted) represented with an email address that was initially provided by the Advertiser.
- Our legal basis for processing personal data (European Territory Visitors only)
We provide the representations and information in Section 4 in compliance with European privacy laws, in particular, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). They are specific to persons located in EEA countries or Switzerland, so please don’t rely on the below, if you’re not in one of those countries.
If you are a visitor from the European Territories, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. “European Territories” mean the European Economic Area and Switzerland. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the term “European Territories” shall continue to include the United Kingdom, even after the United Kingdom leaves the European Economic Area following Brexit.
However, we will normally collect personal data from you where the processing is in our legitimate business interests to, for example, administer our platforms and services and fulfil our contractual obligations as a service provider.
In some cases, we may collect and process personal data based on consent. To the extent our clients and Advertising Partners need to collect and share, or allow us to facilitate collection and sharing of personal data to enable our services, it is the responsibility of these parties to provide necessary privacy notices and obtain required consent(s).
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, including if you would like to better understand how our legitimate interests to process your data are balanced against your data protection rights and freedoms, then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us” heading below.
Finally, please note that when an Advertiser sends us email addresses to be used for targeted advertising purposes, we process that data only on behalf of the relevant Advertiser as its processor. If you have any questions about the use of this data by an Advertiser for the purpose of serving targeted advertising to you, please contact the relevant Advertiser.
- Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With an Advertiser whose Digital Properties you have visited: We may share information about how you have interacted with that Advertiser’s Digital Properties or its Ads.
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations (e.g., for example, website and data hosting, fraud prevention, viewability reporting, data hygiene, marketing, and email delivery), as well as billing, collections, tech, customer and operational support.
- With service providers to our Advertisers: Our Advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as managing Advertisers’ customer lists) for them.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies: But they will only process your data for the purposes already explained in this Privacy Notice. Our subsidiaries are AdRoll Advertising Limited (Ireland), AdRoll Holdings Limited (Ireland), AdRoll Limited (UK), AdRoll K.K. (Japan), and AdRoll Pty Limited (Australia).
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example, to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of AdRoll Group, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- To Comply with legal process: To satisfy in good faith any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request, such as to respond to a subpoena (whether civil or criminal) or similar process.
- To Investigate Wrongdoing and Protect Ourselves or Third Parties:To enforce our Terms of Service or other policies or investigate any potential violation of those Terms and policies, any potential violation of the law, or to protect ourselves, our customers, or any third party from any potential harm (whether tangible or intangible).
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale (including during due diligence in preparation for the sale).
We also share hashed email addresses (or other pseudonymous identifiers associated with those hashes), technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
- Cookies and related technologies
Tracking cookies enable us to identify your device when you move between different Digital Properties so that we can serve targeted advertising to you.
Specifically, the AdRoll cookie we serve through the AdRoll platform for this purpose is named “__adroll”.
We may also drop cookies from our Advertising Partners for the purposes described above. The Advertising Partner cookies dropped will vary depending on who the Advertisers are.
Additionally, we use non-tracking cookies (not unique) to store user decisions in terms of your ad and opt-out choices
- We may drop an __adroll cookie with value opt-out if you opt-out as described below and an AdRoll consent cookie to track your consent choices.
- We may drop a __consent cookie that stores the choices you have made regarding data processing and advertising by AdRoll.
- Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving personalized ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt-out cookie”: thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again.
- In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt out of on a browser or device and we have more linked to you, we will extend you are opt-out decision to the other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers on devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- AdRoll Group is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt-out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing personalized ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out your browser may still send us data, for example, your IP address. However, we isolate this data and do not use it other than for accounting and, in some cases, for fraud prevention. If you have opted-out on that browser, we do not use this data to personalize ads or to track you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices we will additionally opt out those we have linked to you. Since we may not have all your browsers or devices connected back to your user, you may need to execute this opt-out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher:Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal at the present time.
In addition, if you are located in a European Territory you will also have additional data protection rights. These are described under the heading “Additional data protection rights for European Territory residents” below.
- Data retention
We retain personal data we collect directly for targeting purposes for no more than 12 months, after which time we employ measures to delete it. However, for identifiable data that we hold on behalf of an Advertiser such as their email address list, we will retain until the Advertiser asks us to delete it.
Personal data collected for other purposes is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes but is anonymized. For example, we retain the anonymized impression and click data to ensure we can meet auditing requirements related to services provided or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Red Rock Secured LLC
Address: 898 CA-1, El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (844) 824-5051
for each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, the names and email addresses of those who subscribe to our newsletters, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, or is used in opt-in newsletters and updates.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.