How knowledgeable are you about your finances?
If you don’t currently have a money mindset, there are ways to cultivate one. Be patient with yourself as you go through the process. The most major breakthroughs happen when you least expect them.
You can develop mindfulness about money by doing the following:
- Creating a monthly budget that includes earnings, savings, and expenditures. Taking an up-close-and-personal look at your finances can be frightening if you’ve been avoiding it. Never fear, though. Getting real about how you earn, save, and spend your money is very freeing. It gives you an idea of which steps to take next. After all, if you don’t know what you’ve got to work with, you’ll overspend and save too little.
- Coming up with a definitive date to retire and working toward that goal. The best goals are SMART. They are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely. Having a good idea of when you’d like to retire allows you to save and invest up until that date. It provides you with a blueprint of the things you’ll need to do in the meantime to financially prepare for retirement.
- Reading books, listening to podcasts, and watching TV programming pertaining to personal finance, wealth, and investments. Take a moment to increase your financial IQ. There are many wonderful resources that help you along the way. We provide lots of information about investing in gold, silver, and platinum on our website. That way, you can make an informed decision about how much to buy from us and where to keep your precious metals stored.
- Working closely with a trusted financial advisor. Get advice from a professional as soon as you can if you haven’t already. They can steer you in the right direction when it comes to saving and investing. Remember, however, that you need to be very specific about your future financial goals. That way, the advisor isn’t making suggestions based on what they know but what they know is right for you and your unique situation.
- Identifying opportunities to change the way you spend. There are many ways to look closer at your personal lifestyle habits. From tracking your spending manually by using a notebook and pen to keeping a spreadsheet of expenditures so that you can see where your money is going are helpful ways to get more financially fit. There are also apps that allow you to keep track of your budget and even pay down debt using a snowball method. Whichever you choose, start getting real about why you spend the way that you do. Then, change your course by spending less and saving more so you can live a more comfortable existence throughout your retirement.
Red Rock Secured provides a valuable service for people wanting to retire with wealth. By investing in precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum, you’re able to diversify your portfolio without exorbitant fees or penalties from the IRS. You have a tangible investment that you can liquidate and use whenever you need it most. It’s just another way for you to prepare for retirement by exercising a mindful money mindset.
I heard about Red Rock Secured from my financial advisor, who has referred many clients to the company over the past 10+ years. After several conversations, I felt very comfortable to move forward with an investment. It's clear to me why my financial advisor recommended Red Rock. It is a great company that really focuses on placing the client's needs and interests before anything else.
Information received made me feel good about closing my Thrift Savings Plan and moving funds to Red Rock. Whenever I call, I can always reach my POC, or he will call me back in a respectable amount of time. Great customer service.
After getting hit really hard in 2008, I needed to do something different to protect my retirement. I had heard about investing in gold and silver, but never really understood how it would work. I started asking around about who to contact for more information, and one of my neighbors told me about Red Rock Secured. She had opened a gold and silver retirement account with them, and she is very happy she did. I chose to do the same thing, and I am so glad I did. They patiently guided me through every step of the process. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured. And I am glad my neighbor told me about them.
Adam of Oklahoma City, OK
Red Rock Secured helped me in setting up a gold and silver retirement account. The process was very easy. I’m thankful that Red Rock is a full-service company, providing help with every part of setting up an account and getting the account funded. It’s clear this company is top notch.