You’ve worked hard your whole life, now let your money work hard for you.
With the date of your retirement closing in, it becomes ever more important to save and invest while you still have time. If you find that you haven’t yet met your financial goals, there are things you can do to become better prepared for retirement. In fact, the more steps you take now in the present, the fewer you’ll be required to do later on. You’ll be able to retire on schedule without postponement.
Here are five ways to be better prepared for retirement in 2019:
- Expect the best but plan for the worst. It only takes one catastrophic health diagnosis to wipe out all of your savings. That’s why you can never be too prepared for the future. Stocking away as much money as you possibly can for retirement is advisable at any age. The younger you do this, the better off you’ll be in the long run because your investments have time to mature.
- Cut back on unnecessary expenses now. If you don’t need it, don’t buy it. Save the money instead. The better acquainted you get with wants and needs now, the easier it will be to live on a budget once you do retire. Your investments will need to see you through the long days of retirement. Do yourself a favor today by examining your monthly budget closer and seeing which expenses you can lower and eliminate. They won’t be an issue at a later date if you take the time and actions needed to get rid of them now.
- Find a better financial advisor to work with. Among the most important relationships you’ll have as you age is the one you have with your financial advisor. If you don’t have one or have been working with someone who hasn’t held up their end of the relationship, it’s time to move on. You can easily find someone who is better qualified to handle your retirement funds and investments by doing some research. You may even ask your friends or work colleagues for a referral.
- Learn what it takes to truly diversify your portfolio. Having a variety of options to choose from is a sound decision. You won’t be sinking all of your savings into one type of investment, and therefore, be better capable of weathering financial storms at a later date. If the economy tanks, you won’t go belly-up in the process. You’ll be sitting comfortably and enjoying the lifestyle you planned for yourself once you retired.
- Request more information about Gold IRAs from Red Rock Secured. Learn all you can about investing in precious metals. As an informed investor, you make decisions based on what you know and not what you feel. You lead with your brain and not with your heart. You make decisions that impact you and your family positively.
Be better prepared for retirement. Let Red Rock Secured show you how. You’ll be able to get the most out of your savings by investing in precious metals which retain their value in a volatile market. Diversify your portfolio in 2019 with a self-directed Gold IRA purchased with pre-tax or post-tax dollars.
REQUEST YOUR FREE GOLD IRA GUIDE by filling out the form above.
I heard about Red Rock Secured from my financial advisor, who has referred many clients to the company over the past 10+ years. After several conversations, I felt very comfortable to move forward with an investment. It's clear to me why my financial advisor recommended Red Rock. It is a great company that really focuses on placing the client's needs and interests before anything else.
Information received made me feel good about closing my Thrift Savings Plan and moving funds to Red Rock. Whenever I call, I can always reach my POC, or he will call me back in a respectable amount of time. Great customer service.
After getting hit really hard in 2008, I needed to do something different to protect my retirement. I had heard about investing in gold and silver, but never really understood how it would work. I started asking around about who to contact for more information, and one of my neighbors told me about Red Rock Secured. She had opened a gold and silver retirement account with them, and she is very happy she did. I chose to do the same thing, and I am so glad I did. They patiently guided me through every step of the process. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured. And I am glad my neighbor told me about them.
Adam of Oklahoma City, OK
Red Rock Secured helped me in setting up a gold and silver retirement account. The process was very easy. I’m thankful that Red Rock is a full-service company, providing help with every part of setting up an account and getting the account funded. It’s clear this company is top notch.