Gold Canadian Snow Falcon 1/4-oz 2016
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged either in a plastic flip or in sealed plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The White falcon is shown in flight, its wings fully extended down through the coin, adding an impressive element of full dimensionality.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The 2016 Canadian Snow Falcon 1/4 oz Gold Coin is great way to add an IRA eligible coin at an affordable price. The Snow Falcon features a depiction of a snow falcon in flight. Inscribed upon the coin is ‘CANADA’. The weight and fineness also appear in the design. The obverse depicts Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year-date and the monetary denomination.
Each of these magnificent coins has been precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint with radial lines on both the obverse and reverse. This unique light diffracting pattern adds to its aesthetic appeal and also serve as an extra security enhancement. The weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.